Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring is Here - I think??

This has been a terrible long winter, snow up to my thighs, cold and miserable. But today we are having a first taste of rain and I curse it with every fiber of my being. Why curse the first real sign of spring to hit the area, because it took time away from spending with my family. Family was visiting from Chicago and the weather forced them to leave early. Seems that between here and there there is sleet, hard rain, and fog. I have been wishing for the first "thunder-boomer" to wake up the ground and let the plants start to green up, but just not today!!

We did have a great visit and it was very hard to say goodbye to them all. I hope that we do not have to wait another few years to get together again. It was fun while it lasted and I loved every minute of it. See you again soon - love ya all!

1 comment:

The Witty Librarian said...

It was fantastic seeing you again- I wish we could have stayed longer!