Monday, March 17, 2008

Introduction to the Diva!

Hello all!
This is the first time I have tried blogging. I have created more web pages than I can count for the people I used to work for, but nothing for myself. My best friend and "twin" sister had one and she inspired me to try one for myself.

People who know me well call me a crazy cat lady. I have four cats right now. My favorite feline soulmate is pictured here. Kirby is 14yo male and the sweetest cat I have ever owned. He loves everyone but I hold the alpha spot in his heart. Unfortunately he seems to have developed a tyroid condition and is unable to gain weight. He is always cuddling in my lap, wrapped in a blanket to keep his body warm.

The other thing to know about me is that I am living my life with a disability. I have Cauda Equina Syndrome, Degenerative Disk disease, and chronic pain from a ruptured disk in my back. The disk ruptured into my spinal column and caused major nerve damage to the Cauda Equina nerve group that runs into the legs and organs below the waist, but that is a story that will come along later.


2 comments:

Wild Woman said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! We are now linked to gether in more ways than one. See you soon! Love Ya!

The Witty Librarian said...

Welcome to the blogging world!