Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I'm all boxed in

Wow the last month has been a whirlwind of activities. You see we moved into a new home. From boxing and sorting in the old clap trap - to buying things for the new place - to moving - to finally unpacking. I hate to move and I have figured it out in my life I have moved 20 times in all - not counting stays in Army temporary quarters. That is way to much. But I am hoping that this is the last move and my refuge from the world. Right now I am sitting overlooking the wilds of my backyard. It really is a wild place with deer, squirrels (3 types), falcons, and just about every bird you can have in Minnesota.

I can watch the squirrels fighting as they run from tree branch to tree branch. The big fat red squirrel is the boss and bullies the little gray and black squirrels. The biggest red squirrel I have named FRANK! Those who know me know why he has this name.

Well my small sparrow hawk is back and I want to watch him for awhile. Catch up with everyone later.

No comments: